1992 Ford Econoline Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key Programming Instructions
1. Turn ignition to RUN or ACC.
2. Jump pins in programming connector plug for entire programming procedure. All doors will lock then unlock to confirm programming mode. (The plug is black with two wires: white with yellow stripe and gray with yellow stripe. The plug comes out of a large harness which runs under the column at the bottom edge of the dash.)
3. Press any button on first keyless remote. Doors locks will cycle to confirm programming.
4. If programming second keyless remote press any button on it and door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition to OFF. Door locks will cycle to indicate end of programming