1. Insert key in ignition and leave in the OFF position
2. Locate the Data Link Port. It is located under dash drivers side. Be sure you know
which pins are 8 and 4.
(Note port is wider at top) Your OBDII port will not
have numbers, use this diagram for reference.
3. Make sure there are metal contact pins in terminals 8 and 4. Connect 8 to 4 with a
suitable jumper wire (leave the jumper wire connected throughout the programming
procedure). Make sure you know which terminals are 8 and 4.
4. Close doors.
5. Turn ignition to the ON position (as far as you can go without cranking the engine).
Doors will lock.
6. Press and hold both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons together on the first transmitter to Disclaimer
be programmed. After about 15 seconds, the vehicle will respond by locking and
unlocking the doors. Release the buttons on the transmitter.
7. Within one minute, repeat the previous step on the remaining transmitters to be
8. Remove jumper wire applied to th OBDII Port.
9. A maximum of two keyless remotes can be programmed.
Can I Program an ignition key for this vehicle?
Click Here ProgramAutoKeys.com