Follow these free keyless entry remote key fob programming instructions for 1995 Chevrolet Blazer.
1. Locate the red two wired programming connector located near the central locking control module that is located behind LH Lower instrument panel. Drop the panel and you will see the red programming connector that is not connected to anything.
2. Inside the Red programming connector you will see to pins.. Jump two pins with a section of wire.
3. System should now lock and unlock doors to indicate vehicle has entered programming mode.
4. Press any button on keyless remote once. System should now lock and unlock doors indicating the keyless remote has been programmed.
5. Repeat step 4 to program other remote.
6. Remove jumper wire from programming connector to exit programming mode.
7. Test Remote(s)