1995 Chevrolet Suburban Keyless Entry Remote Key Fob Programming Instructions
Follow these free keyless entry remote key fob programming instructions for 1995 Chevrolet Suburban
DATA LINK CONNECTOR
1. Locate the Data Link Connector (DLC) underneath the driver's side dashboard. Use the figure as a map for your DLC (They are not lettered on your vehicle.)
The view is looking straight into the cavities of the DLC.
2. Connect cavity G to a ground.
Your vehicle will respond by locking and unlocking the door locks within 2 seconds.
3. Press lock or unlock button on first remote to be programmed.
Locks will lock and unlock verifying remote has programmed.
4. Press lock or unlock button on second remote to be programmed if applicable.
Locks will lock and unlock to verify remote was programmed.
5. Remove jumper wire and test remote(s)