1996 Oldsmobile Bravada Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key Programming Instructions
Note: It is possible you will have to use 1997 instructions depending when your 1996 Bravada was built.
1. Locate the red two wired programming connector located near the central locking control module. behind LH Lower instrument panel
2. Jump Programming connector terminals.
3. System should now lock and unlock doors to indicate vehicle has entered programming mode.
4. Press any button on keyless remote once. System should now lock and unlock doors indicating the keyless remote has been programmed.
5. Repeat step 4 to program other remote.
6. Remove jumper wire from programming connector to exit programming mode.
7. Test Remote(s)