3. Make sure there are metal contact pins in terminals 8 and 4. Connect 8 to 4 with a suitable jumper wire (leave the jumper wire connected throughout the programming procedure). Make sure you know which terminals are 8 and 4. The vehicle will respond by locking and unlocking the doors to signify entering of programming mode.
4. Close doors.
5. Turn ignition to the ON position (as far as you can go without cranking the engine). Doors will lock.
6. Press and hold both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons together on the first transmitter to be programmed. After about 15 seconds, the vehicle will respond by locking and unlocking the doors. Release the buttons on the transmitter.
7. Within one minute, repeat the previous step on the remaining transmitters to be programmed.
8. Remove jumper wire applied to th OBDII Port.
Can I Program an ignition key for this vehicle?
Click Here ProgramAutoKeys.com