Follow these free keyless entry remote key fob programming instructions for 2001 Chevrolet Venture.
IMPORTANT: Before entering programming mode, have in possession all of the remotes you
will be useing on the vehicle. Once you program the remote. all previous remotes that were
programmed will be erased from memory. The other remotes will not be functional until you
program the them again.
1. Remove the key from the ignition.
2. Remove the "BCM PRGRM" fuse from the fuse panel. Use the legend on the fuse panel to properly locate the "BCM PRGRM" fuse. Fuse panel is accessed by opening the front passenger door.
3. Close all of the doors.
4. Close the liftgate.
5. Insert the key into the ignition, and turn to the ACC position.
6. Turn the key to OFF and then back to ACC within 1 second.
7. Open and close any vehicle door. A chime will be heard when the system enters into programming mode.
8. Press and hold the remote LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously for 14 seconds. IMPORTANT: After 7 seconds, a chime may be heard confirming successful synchronization. It is necessary to wait approximately 14 seconds for a second chime that will confirm successful programming.
9. Repeat step 8 now for each additional remotes to be programmed including any existing remotes.
10. Remove key from ignition.
Can I Program an ignition key for this vehicle?
Click Here ProgramAutoKeys.com