ATTENTION: You MUST HAVE one working remote to add one more to the system.
If you do not have one working remote right now then these instructions will not work.
You will have to have a Locksmith or dealership use a computer to program the first
remote for you.
Click here to find a Locksmith in your area to program this remote.
1. Press LOCK button 5 times at 2 second intervals to resynchronize remote.
2. Insert key into the ignition switch. Turn ignition to the RUN position (as far as you can
go without cranking engine). Wait for ignition chimes to stop.
3. Using the working remote, press and hold the UNLOCK button on the remote for 4 to 10
4. Within the specified 4 to 10 seconds, continue pressing the UNLOCK button and then
press the PANIC button ( on the programmed remote ) for 1 second and release both
buttons. A chime will sound to indicate that the remote programming mode has been
entered ( allow 3 seconds for chime to sound ).
5. Within 30 seconds of the chime, press and release the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons
simultaneously then press and release just the UNLOCK button on the same remote.
A chime will sound indicating the remote has been programmed. Press and release
the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously and then press the UNLOCK button on
each new remote you wish to program at this time. A chime will sound afer each
additional remote is programmed.
6. Turn the ignition OFF and remove key.
7. Test Remotes.