2003 Mitsubishi Diamante Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key Programming Instructions
1. Locate the Data Port.
2. Insert keys in ignition and leave in the OFF position.
3. Make sure there are metal contact pins in terminals 1 and 4 and connect the data port with a suitable jumper wire, leave jumper wire connected through out the programming procedure. Make sure you know which terminals are 1 and 4.
4. Within 10 seconds after connecting the jumper wire, turn the ignition switch to the ACC position and then back to OFF (do this as quick as you can). Repeat this procedure two more times (very quickly-you should be able to get the 3 ACC to OFF cycles in less than 2 seconds). Note: The doors will automatically lock and unlock once at this time indicating that the system is in the programming mode.
5. Press the LOCK button on the remote to be registered three times within 10 seconds. Upon successful programming, the doors will lock and unlock once.
6. If there are two remotes, register the first, then register the second by repeating step 5 within one minute. After completing the second programming, the doors will lock and unlock once.
7. Disconnect the programming wire and remove the keys from the ignition.