Follow these free keyless entry remote key fob programming instructions for 2004 Chevrolet Corvette.
1. Turn ignition on.
2. Turn radio off.
3. Press Driver Information Center(DIC) RESET button.
4. Press OPTIONS button on DIC until display is blank.
5. Press and hold RESET button for 3 seconds.
6. Press OPTIONS button until FOB TRAINING is displayed.
7. Press RESET button to begin programming sequence.
8. Simultaneously press and hold LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on first remote for 13 seconds. Message will appear when remote is programmed. Repeat this step for additional remotes.
9. Turn igntion off and remove keys from ignition.
10. Test remotes.
Can I Program an ignition key for this vehicle?
Click Here ProgramAutoKeys.com