2005 Dodge Stratus Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key Programming Instructions
ATTENTION: You MUST HAVE one working remote to add one more to the system. If you do not have one working remote right now then these instructions will not work. You will have to have a Locksmith use a computer to program the first remote for you.
1. Press LOCK button 5 times at 2 second intervals to re-synchronize remote.
2. Insert key into the ignition switch. Turn ignition to the RUN position (as far as you can go without cranking engine). Wait for ignition chimes to stop.
3. Using the working remote, press and hold the UNLOCK button on the remote for 4 to 10 seconds.
4. Within the specified 4 to 10 seconds, continue pressing the UNLOCK button and then press the PANIC button ( on the programmed remote ) for 1 second and release both buttons. A chime will sound to indicate that the remote programming mode has been entered ( allow 3 seconds for chime to sound ).
5. Within 30 seconds of the chime, press and release the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously then press and release just the UNLOCK button on the same remote. A chime will sound indicating the remote has been programmed. Press and release the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously and then press the UNLOCK button on each new remote you wish to program at this time. A chime will sound after each additional remote is programmed.
6. Turn the ignition OFF and remove key.
7. Test Remotes.