2006 Cadillac DTS Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key Programming Instructions
This information is also in your Owners Manual in the Drivers Information Center Section.
1. Insert Key and turn to ON position so you can access Driver Information Center
2. Press the vehicle information button until PRESS TO RELEARN REMOTE KEY displays
3. Press the set/reset button until REMOTE KEY LEARNING ACTIVE displays
4. Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the first keyless remote at the same time for approximatley 15 seconds. (On vehicles with memory recall seats, the first remote learned with match driver 1 and the second will match driver 2.) A chime will sound indicating that the remote is programmed.
5. To program additional remotes at this time repeat step 4. This vehicle can have a maximum of eight remotes programmed.
6. To exit programming mode turn key off and remove key. Test remote(s).
Can I Program an ignition key for this vehicle?
Click Here ProgramAutoKeys.com