Follow these keyless entry remote fob programming instructions for your 2008 Ford F150
Note: It is necessary to have all of your keyless remotes available prior to beginning this procedure. All keyless remotes not present during the programming procedure will not work when the programming procedure has been competed.
1. DO NOT depress brake pedal during this programming procedure.
2. Unlock all doors using the power door lock switch on door panel.
3. Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times within 10 seconds, with the 8th time ending in RUN. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming mode.
4. Within 20 seconds press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
5. Within 20 seconds, press any button on second keyless remote. Door locks will cycle again to confirm programming.
6. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
If you need a Locksmith to program this remote or for any other locksmith needs please call Toll Free 855-899-6729 to find one in your area.
Now that you have programmed your keyless remote.
Click below for instructions to program an ignition key.