This information is in your Owners Manual in the
Drivers Information Center Section.
1. Insert Key and turn to ON position so you can access Driver Information Center6. To exit programming mode turn key off and remove key.
2. Press the vehicle information button until
PRESS TO RELEARN REMOTE KEY displays
3. Press the set/reset button until
REMOTE KEY LEARNING ACTIVE displays
4. Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the first keyless remote at the same
time for approximatley 15 seconds. A chime will sound indicating that the remote is
On vehicles with memory recall seats, the first remote learned will match Driver 1
and the second will match Driver 2.
5. To program additional remotes at this time repeat step 3.
This vehicle can have a maximum of eight remotes programmed.
Can I Program an ignition key for this vehicle?
Click Here ProgramAutoKeys.com