1. Start with Key out of ignition.
2. Locate bulb failure warning module in trunk near LH hinge
and disconnect multi-plug.
3. Jump bulb failure warning module harness multi-plug terminals
2 and 10: System should now lock and unlock vehicle once and
activate truck lock to confirm.
4. Press any button on keyless remote: System should now lock and
unlock vehicle once and activate trunk lock to confirm.
5. Press any button on second keyless remote if applicable: System
should now lock and unlock vehicle once and activate trunk lock to confirm.
6. To exit programming mode remove jumper wire from mulit-plug.
reconnect multi-plug to original connection.
7. Test remote(s).
** A maximum of 2 keyless remotes can be programmed.
** Programming a keyless remote erases all other keyless remotes.
Both keyless remotes must be programmed at the same time.
Print These Instructions