How to Program a 1991 Buick Roadmaster Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
1. Have both remotes that will be matched to the car present, even if only is new. Remove the keys from the ignition and have them in your possession.
2. Open the trunk and pull back the trunk side carpet on the passenger side. Locate a single plug connector hanging from the wire harness. This is the "Program Connector"
3. Use a jumper wire with alligator clips at both ends to ground the program connector to a bolt such as antenna bolt. Grounding the program terminal erases the system memory and causes the doors to lock and unlock once.
4. Keeping the jumper wire connected press any button on first remote. The vehicle will respond by door locks locking and unlocking. If you have a second remote to program press any button on it and the doors locks will lock and unlock again.
5. Remove jumper wire and test remotes.