How to Program a 1992 Buick LeSabre Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key
Step by Step Instructions:
DATA LINK CONNECTOR
1. Locate the Data Link Connector (DLC) underneath the driver's side dashboard. Use the figure as a map for your DL ( They are not lettered on your vehicle.) The view is looking straight into the cavities of the DLC.
2. Connect cavity G with cavity A using a fused jumper wire. Your vehicle will respond by locking and unlocking the door locks within 2 seconds.
3. Press any button 3 times in succession on first remote to be programmed. Locks will lock and unlock verifying remote was programmed.
4. Press any button 3 times in succession on second remote to be programmed if applicable. Locks will lock and unlock to verify remote was programmed.
5. Remove jumper wire and test remote(s)
Can I Program an ignition key? ProgramAutoKeys.com