How to Program a 1993 Infiniti G20 Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
These instructions are for G20 1993.5 models and will not work on early 1993 models
1993.5 - 1996 G20 (No automatic seatbelts)
(Only models with Leather seats and Sunroof)
1991-1996 G20 Touring (ALL)
(1) Open the trunk.
(2) Close and lock all doors.
(3) Insert and remove the key from the ignition six times within 10 seconds.
(4) Manually unlock and lock driver's door once to enable "Belting" mode.
(5) Push lock button on the new remote controller once, within 5 seconds of completing step 4.
(6) If additional remotes are needed, repeat steps 4 and 5 for each additional remote immediately after programming the first remote.
NOTE: a total of four (4) remotes can be programmed to function on the same vehicle.