How to Program a 1995 Ford Bronco Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key
Step by Step How to Program Instructions:
1. Turn ignition to RUN or ACC.
2. Momentarily jump pins in programming connector located at the base of the steering column. All doors will lock then unlock to confirm programming mode.
3. Press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
4. If programming a second keyless remote, press any button on second keyless remote. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.