How to Program a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Keyless Entry Remote Fob
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
1. Leave the driver's door open through the programming procedure.
2. Move the driver's door mechanical door lock lever (Not the power lock switch) to the LOCK position.
3. Insert the ignition key and turn it to the run position (as far as you can go without cranking the engine)
4. Within 20 seconds, aim a transmitter at the receiver dome and press and HOLD the LOCK button for at least 5 seconds. Once the receiver accepts the transmitter the driver's door will unlock.
5. If programming additional transmitters (maximum of 4 total), within 20 seconds move the mechanical door lock lever to the LOCK position. Aim another transmitter at the receiver dome and press and HOLD the LOCK button for at least 5 seconds until the driver's door lock unlocks again.
6. Turn the ignition to OFF, then to RUN and back to OFF, then remove from the ignition within 20 seconds after programming the last transmitter. Close the driver's.
7. Test the transmitter(s) for function.