How to Program a 1995 Lincoln Continental Keyless Entry Remote Fob
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
1. Enter 5-digit permanent entry code into the keyless entry keypad.
2. Within 5 seconds of pressing last button of code, press the 1/2 button. All doors will lock then unlock confirming you are in programming mode.
3. Press any button on first Keyless Remote within 5 seconds of pressing the 1/2 button. Locks will cycle to indicate successful programming.
4. If you are programming more than one Keyless Remote (Including any existing remotes) Press any button on second keyless remote within 5 seconds of previous remote. Locks will cycle again to indicate successful programming. (If the keypad light goes out before all remotes are programmed the entire process must be repeated).
5. Press the 7/8 and the 9/0 buttons simultaneously on the keypad to exit program mode.