How to Program a 1995 Nissan Pathfinder Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
The Nissan system can learn up to four different remotes. If a fifth remote is entered the first remote is "bumped out" as only the last four to be entered are remembered. Any time the system is programmed all remotes to be used should be re-programmed to avoid unintentional "bumping"
1. Locate the electronic module. (Located under drivers seat on the right side.)
2. Under the center of the Nissan label on the top of the module there is a 7/8" hole. Rub your finger over the label to locate the hole. Punch through the label with your finger or a dull object such as a pencil eraser. Inside the hole is a square yellow button. This is the programming button.
3. Cycle the ignition key to ON then back to OFF. Press and hold the programming button. The siren will emit four single introduction tones followed by a five tone burst. Release the programming button. The siren will now emit single prompting tones at one second intervals. Each prompting tone is an opportunity to program a remote. After any prompting tone press the large (arm/disarm) button of a remote. The siren will immediately emit a confirmation tone. Wait for another prompting tone and press the large button of another remote. Repeat until all transmitters to be used with the vehicle have been learned.
4. Turn the ignition key ON the OFF to exit programming mode.
5. Test remotes and cover hole on top of electronic module with tape.