How to Program a 1995 Pontiac Firebird Keyless Entry Remote Fob
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
DATA LINK CONNECTOR
1. Locate the Data Link Connector (DLC) underneath the driver's side dashboard. Use the figure as a map for your DLC ( They are not lettered on your vehicle.) The view is looking straight into the cavities of the DLC.
2. Connect cavity G with cavity A using a fused jumper wire. Your vehicle will respond by locking and unlocking the door locks within 2 seconds.
3. Press any button on first remote to be programmed. Locks will lock and unlock verifying remote was programmed.
4. Press any button on second remote to be programmed if applicable. Locks will lock and unlock to verify remote was programmed.
5. Remove jumper wire and test remote(s)
Can I Program an ignition key? ProgramAutoKeys.com