How to Program a 1996 GMC Sonoma Keyless Entry Remote Fob
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
1. Locate the red two wired programming connector located near the central locking control module behind LH Lower instrument panel.
2. Jump Programming connector terminals.
3. System should now lock and unlock doors to indicate vehicle has entered programming mode.
4. Press any button on keyless remote once. System should now lock and unlock doors indicating the keyless remote has been programmed.
5. Repeat step 4 to program other remote.
6. Remove jumper wire from programming connector to exit programming mode.
7. Test Remote(s)