How to Program a 1996 Lincoln Mark VIII Keyless Entry Remote Fob
Step by Step How to Instructions:
1. Turn ignition to RUN or ACC.
2. Momentarily jump pins in programming connector located behind glove box. All doors will lock then unlock to confirm programming mode.
3. Press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
4. If programming a second keyless remote, press any button on second keyless remote. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.