How to Program a 1997 Ford Crown Victoria Keyless Entry Remote FobStep by Step How to Program Instructions:
1. Enter 5-digit permanent entry code into the keyless entry keypad.
2. Within 5 seconds of pressing last button of code, press the 1/2 button. All doors will lock then unlock confirming you are in programming mode.
3. Press any button on first Keyless Remote within 5 seconds of pressing the 1/2 button. Locks will cycle to indicate succesful programming.
4. If you are programming more than one Keyless Remote (Including any exsiting remotes) Press any button on second keyless remote within 5 seconds of previous remote. Locks will cycle again to indicate succesfull programming. (If the keypad light goes out before all remotes are programmed the entire process must be repeated).
5. Press the 7/8 and the 9/0 buttons simultaneously on the keypad to exit program mode.