1. Make sure ignition is in the OFF position.
2. Locate the programming connector in the trunk (drivers side). It is a plastic connector with two wires leading up to it. The connector is not plugged into anything. You may have to pull back trunk trim to access connector.
3. The programming connector should have two terminals. Connect both terminals with a suitable jumper wire. Make sure the terminals remain connected throughout the programming procedure.
4. Press the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote at the same time. In response, the keyless entry module will cycle all door lock motors at once. This will indicate your remote has been accepted and all existing remotes have been erased.
5. Repeat step 4 now for each additional remotes, including any exiting remotes. DO NOT remove jumper wire in between programming of remotes.
6. Remove jumper wire and test remotes.