How to Program a 1998 Mazda B-Series Keyless Entry Remote Fob
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
1. Close all doors and then open drivers door and press the UNLOCK button on drivers door panel while door is open and insert key in ignition.
2. Turn ignition from OFF to Run 8 times within 10 seconds, with the 8th time ending in RUN. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming mode.
3. Within 20 seconds press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
4. Within 20 seconds, press any button on second keyless remote. Door locks will cycle again to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.