1999 Cadillac Escalade Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key Programming Instructions
Note: All working remotes will be erased when you enter programming mode. All remotes you want to work with this vehicle will have to be reprogrammed at this time.
1. Turn ignition to Run position, then back to OFF.
2. Remove Radio Fuse (Fuse #17)
3. Turn ignition from OFF to RUN position three times quickly within 5 seconds. The vehicle will respond by locking the doors, unlocking drivers door and releasing the tailgate or panel doors.
4. Press and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons at the same time until for 15 seconds or until you hear cycle.
5. Repeat step 4 for each additional remote you want to program up to 4 remotes.
6. Replace Radio fuse and test remotes.