2000 Buick Century Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key Programming Instructions
IMPORTANT: Before entering programming mode, have in possession all of the remotes you will be using on the vehicle. Once you program the remotes , all previous codes will be erased from the memory. The other remotes will not be functional until you program the remotes again.
1. Close the vehicle doors.
2. Insert key in ignition and turn to ON (As far as you can without cranking engine)
3. Turn ignition OFF and remove the key from the ignition.
4. Press and hold the driver side door lock switch in the UNLOCK position.
5. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder and remove the key. (Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.)
6. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder and remove the key. (Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.)
7. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder. (Do not turn the ignition key in the lock cylinder.) Leave the ignition key in the ignition lock cylinder.
8. Release the door lock switch. The vehicle will sound three beeps in order to verify the Program Mode has been activated.
9. Press the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons together on the keyless entry transmitter and hold until the vehicle beeps twice to verify that the transmitter has been successfully programmed (this take approximately 15 seconds).
10. Perform the previous step to program up to four transmitters (including your old ones).
11. Remove the ignition key in order to exit the Program Mode.
Can I Program an ignition key for this vehicle?
Click Here ProgramAutoKeys.com