2001 Dodge Viper Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key Programming Instructions
How to Program a 2001 Dodge Viper Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
- LOCATE the Data Link Connector (DLC) under the Driver’s side dashboard. Use the diagram above to IDENTIFY Pins 1 and 4.
- JUMP the Data Link Connector using a suitable ground wire from Pin 1 to Pin 4. DO NOT
- REMOVE the jumper wire until the end of the programming process.
- INSERT a key into the Ignition and TURN the Ignition to the ON position (just before cranking). If the jumper wire is correctly installed, the Alarm LED located top-center of the dash will flash to indicate entry into Programming Mode.
- PRESS both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the first remote to be programmed for approximately fifteen (15) seconds. The Vehicle’s horn will sound three (3) times to indicate successful programming of the remote.
- REPEAT Step 4 within 60 seconds for any additional remotes to be programmed to your Vehicle.
- REMOVE the jumper wire, TURN the Ignition to the OFF position and REMOVE the key from the Ignition.
- Test all remotes.