How to Program a 2002 Toyota Tacoma Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
1. Begin with key out of ignition and drivers door open
2. Complete these steps in 40 seconds.
A. Insert and remove key from ignition two times.
B. Close then open drivers door two times.
C. Insert and remove key from ignition one time.
D. Close then open drivers door two times.
E. Insert and leave key in ignition.
F. Close drivers door.
G.Turn key from LOCK to ON and then back to LOCK.
H. Remove key from ignition.
I. The tail and marker lights flash one time, buzzer chirps one time. Door locks lock and unlock one time. If the system does not activate the lights, buzzer and door locks 1 time, start over with step 1.
3. Press and release the lock and unlock buttons on one remote at the same time. Then press and release the lock button. The tail and marker lights flash one time, buzzer chirps one time. Door locks lock and unlock one time.
4. For each additional remote you want to add repeat step 3 with each remote.
5. To complete programming open drivers door.
6. Get out of car close drivers door and test remote(s).