How to Program a 2004 Audi A4 Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
1. Insert key into ignition (NOT valet key)
2. Turn key to "ON" position, but do not start engine
3. Roll down front window on driver's side
4. Insert second key into door
5. Turn clockwise to lock all doors, then hold the key in that position
6. Press "UNLOCK" on the first fob to be programmed, hold for 2 seconds, the vehicle lights will flash once
7. Wait 2 seconds, then press "UNLOCK" on the FOB again, the vehicle lights will flash to confirm
8. Unlock door with key (FOB will not work yet)
9. Remove key from ignition
10. Close door and test FOB.
Repeat steps 6-7 for additional FOBs to be programmed, holding the key that was inserted into the door in the lock position.