How to Program a 2005 Subaru Forester Keyless Entry Remote Fob
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
1. Deactivate alarm if equipped.
2. Open drivers door, get in vehicle and close door. (all other doors closed)
3. Within 15 seconds, turn ignition to ON position and back to LOCK position 10 times. Leave key in ignition. Horn will sound once to indicate you have entered programming mode.
4. Within in 45 seconds:
A. Open and close drivers door.
B. Press LOCK or UNLOCK button on remote you want to program. Horn sounds twice to indicate remote was programmed.
5. To program additional remotes repeat steps 4A and 4B for each remote. Horn will sound after each remote is programmed.
6. When the last remote has been programmed remove key from ignition. Horn will sound three times to indicate exit of programming mode.
7. Test remote(s).