How to Program a 2007 Ford Focus Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key
Step by Step How to Program Instructions:
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
- Fasten seat belts and close all doors.
- Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 4 times within 6 seconds, with the 4th time ending in RUN. (Off is the position where you can remove your key, RUN is the position just shy of starting your car.)
- Turn ignition to OFF. Acoustic signal will sound to confirm programming mode.
- Within 10 seconds, press and hold any button on the first keyless remote. Wait for acoustic sound and warning lamp to flash (confirming programming) then release button on remote. Wait 2 seconds but within 10 seconds Repeat step 4. for all other remotes. If you only have one remote then continue to step 5.
- Turn ignition to RUN or wait 10 seconds to end programming mode.
Can I program an ignition key.