How to Program a 2007 GMC Acadia Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key
Step by Step How to Program Instructions:
1. Insert Key and turn to ON position so you can access Driver Information Center
6. To exit programming mode turn key off and remove key. Test remote(s).
2. Press the vehicle information button until PRESS TO RELEARN REMOTE KEY displays
3. Press the set/reset button until REMOTE KEY LEARNING ACTIVE displays
4. Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the first keyless remote at the same time for approximately 15 seconds. A chime will sound indicating that the remote is programmed.
On vehicles with memory recall seats, the first remote learned will match Driver 1 and the second will match Driver 2.
5. To program additional remotes at this time repeat step 3. This vehicle can have a maximum of eight remotes programmed.
Can I Program an ignition key for this vehicle?