How to Program a 2008 Nissan Armada Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key
Step by Step How to Program Instructions:
Use these instructions if your Armada has regular remote.
1. Close and lock all doors with the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch.
2. Insert key into ignition and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least six times within 10 seconds. Your Hazard Lamps will flash if you have performed this step successfully. NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder each time. If this procedure is performed too fast, system will not enter programming mode.
3. Insert key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote transmitter. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. NOTE: Do not press the button more than one time in the above step. If the button is pressed more than one time, the programming procedure will not be successful.
5. If there are any remaining transmitters (including the old ones), unlock then lock all doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the next remote. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. Repeat this step for each transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
6. Turn the key to the OFF position then remove keys from the ignition. Unlock the doors using the driver's side power unlock/lock switch and open the drivers side door.
Even if your original key and remote were separate, you can upgrade to a key with built-in remote buttons.
Use these instructions if your Armada uses a smart key.
This vehicle is not on board programmable and requires a qualified professional to program smart key remote fobs.
2. If your vehicle is still mobile, it may save you money by driving to the locksmith instead of having them come to you.
3. The locksmith will then hook up specialized computer equipment to your vehicle in order to program the smart key remote fob.