2009 Dodge Viper Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key Programming Instructions
ATTENTION: You MUST HAVE one working remote to add one more to the system. If you do not have one working remote right now then these instructions will not work. You will have to have a Locksmith use a computer to program the first remote for you.
1. Turn the ignition switch to the ON/RUN position.
2. Using a previously programmed transmitter, press the UNLOCK button for 5 to 10 seconds. While the UNLOCK button is being pressed (after 5 seconds), press the PANIC button and release both buttons simultaneously.You will hear a chime sound to signal you that programming on the transmitter(s) may occur.
3. You may program up to 4 transmitters for your vehicle within a 30 second time limit. Press and release both LOCK and UNLOCK buttons of a new transmitter at the same time; then press and release any of the buttons once, you will hear a chime when the transmitter has been successfully programmed. A chime will sound when the 30 seconds is over, or if you turn the ignition switch OFF.
4. You must repeat step 3 for all new transmitters that will be used with this vehicle (up to 4 total).
5. Turn the ignition OFF and remove key.
6. Test Remotes.