How to Program a 2009 Ford F150 Keyless Entry Remote Fob
Step by Step How to Program Instructions:
Note: It is necessary to have all of your keyless remotes available prior to beginning this procedure. All keyless remotes not present during the programming procedure will not work when the programming procedure has been competed.
1. DO NOT depress brake pedal during this programming procedure.
2. Unlock all doors using the power door lock switch on door panel.
3. Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times within 10 seconds, with the 8th time ending in RUN. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming mode.
4. Within 20 seconds press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
5. Within 20 seconds, press any button on second keyless remote. Door locks will cycle again to confirm programming.
6. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
Do you have a standard Chip Key and want to change to a Remote Head Key?