2010 Acura TL Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key Programming Instructions
Use these instructions if you have the flip key system.
This procedure will only program the remote portion of the flip key.
Entering the programming mode cancels all learned keyless remotes, so none of the previously programmed remotes will work. You must reprogram all of the keyless remotes once you are in the programming mode.
You must complete each step within 4 seconds of the previous step to keep the system from exiting the programming mode. You must program remotes within 10 seconds of each other
1. Turn ignition switch to ON (II)
2. Within 4 seconds press the LOCK or UNOCK button on one of the remotes.
(An unprogrammed remote can be used for this step.)
3. Within 4 seconds turn ignition switch to LOCK (0) position
4. Within 4 seconds turn the ignition switch to ON (II), Then OFF
5. Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 two more times using the same keyless remote used in step 2
6. Within 4 seconds press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on all other remotes you want to program. Make sure door locks cycle after you push each remote button to confirm system has accepted the remote.
9. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0) to exit programming mode.
10. Remove key wait 10 seconds and Test remote(s)
Use these instructions if you have the smart key system.
There is no onboard programming procedure for this vehicle. This vehicle requires special equipment be connected to the vehicle to program the keyless remote.