How to Program a 2010 Mazda RX8 Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions
The following procedure will only program the remote portion of your Flip Key.
1. Remove key from ignition
2. Close all doors.
3. Open drivers door and leave open
4. Perform following steps within 24 seconds.
A. Turn ignition switch ON and back to LOCK position three times
B. Close and open drivers door three times
C. Door locks should lock and unlock automatically, if they do not wait 40 seconds and repeat procedure starting at step 1.
5. All remotes you want to work need to be programmed at this time including any old remotes. Press UNLOCK button of any keyless remote to be programmed twice, door locks should lock and unlock showing that the vehicle has programmed the remote.
A. If you only have one remote to program press the UNLOCK button on the same remote twice, door locks should lock then unlock. Repeat this step one last time with the same remote for a total of three programmings.
B. If you have two remotes to program press the UNLOCK button on second remote twice, door locks should lock then unlock. Repeat this step one last time with the second remote for a total of three programmings.
C. If you have three remotes to program press the UNLOCK button on the second remote twice, door locks should lock and unlock, then press the UNLOCK button on the third remote twice, door locks should lock and unlock.
6. Exit vehicle close door and test remote(s)
Use these instructions to program a smart key.
This vehicle is not on board programmable and requires a qualified professional to program smart key remote fobs.
1. Locate an automotive locksmith in your area using the phone number or website below.
2. If your vehicle is still mobile, it may save you money by driving to the locksmith instead of having them come to you.
3. The locksmith will then hook up specialized computer equipment to your vehicle in order to program the smart key remote fob.