How to Program a 2010 Mitsubishi Eclipse Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key
Step by Step How to Program Instructions:
NOTE ● You are provided with 2 keys, but you may add up to 6 more keys. Customer key programming (Except for vehicles sold in Canada) You can program new keys to the system if you have two valid (already registered) keys and blank (not registered) immobilizer key (specially cut for your vehicle) by doing the following:
1. Insert the first programmed key into the ignition and turn the ignition to the “ON” position for 5 seconds.
2. Turn the ignition to the “LOCK” position and remove the first key.
3. Within 30 seconds of turning the first key to the “LOCK” position, insert the second programmed key into the ignition and turn it to the “ON” position. About 10 seconds later, the immobilizer indicator (on the dash board) will start blinking
4. When the immobilizer indicator starts blinking(on the dash board), turn the second valid key to the “LOCK” position and remove it. Within 30 seconds after doing so, insert a blank cut key into the ignition and turn it to the “ON” position. Perform this operation no more than 30 seconds after the immobilizer indicator starts blinking. When registration of the ID code is complete, the immobilizer indicator will come on for 3 seconds then go off. If an error occurs, the immobilizer indicator will go off during the procedure.
5. If you wish to program another key, perform the process again from step 1.