How to Program a 2011 Chevrolet Camaro Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
These programming procedures are only good for USA built vehicles.
Can I program a new key myself if I have no working keys?
No, Locate a Locksmith to program key.
1. Locate an automotive locksmith in your area using the phone number or website below.
2. If your vehicle is still mobile, it may save you money by driving to the locksmith instead of having them come to you.
3. The locksmith will then hook up specialized computer equipment to your vehicle in order to program the smart key remote fob.
Can I program a duplicate key for this vehicle?
Yes, once you have had the new key cut by a Locksmith or other qualified persons use the following instructions.
1. Insert an existing programmed working key into the ignition cylinder.
2. Turn ignition to the ON position for 5 seconds, then back to OFF position.
3. Remove the existing key and within 5 seconds insert new key and turn it to the ON position for 5 seconds.
4. Turn key OFF then back to ON. The key is now programmed. Start vehicle to test key.