How to Program a 2011 Chevrolet Cruze Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
If you have a flip key or key and you have lost all keys you will need to locate a locksmith to program a key.
1. Locate an automotive locksmith in your area using the phone number or website below.
2. If your vehicle is still mobile, it may save you money by driving to the locksmith instead of having them come to you.
3. The locksmith will then hook up specialized computer equipment to your vehicle in order to program the smart key remote fob.
If you have one programmed flip key or key and you want to add a key to the system use the following instructions
1. Insert the original, already programmed key in the ignition and turn to the key to the ON/RUN position.
2. Turn the key to LOCK/OFF, and remove the key.
3. Insert the new key to be programmed and turn it to the ON/RUN position within five seconds. The security light will turn off once the key has been programmed.
4. Repeat Steps 1 thru 3 if additional keys are to be programmed Programming with a Recognized Transmitter To program a new key.