How to Program a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
If you have one working Key Fob.
1. Insert working key into ignition and turn to ON then OFF and remove.
2. Within 10 seconds insert new cut key into ignition and turn to ON for 5 seconds then OFF and remove.
3. New key and fob are now programmed.
4. A maximum of only 8 keys can be programmed into system.
If you have no working Key Fobs.
This vehicle is not on board programmable and requires a qualified professional to program smart key remote fobs.
1. Locate an automotive locksmith in your area using the phone number or website below.
2. If your vehicle is still mobile, it may save you money by driving to the locksmith instead of having them come to you.
3. The locksmith will then hook up specialized computer equipment to your vehicle in order to program the smart key remote fob.