How to Program a 2014 Acura TL Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
Use these instructions if you have the flip key system.
This procedure will only program the remote portion of the flip key.
Entering the programming mode cancels all learned keyless remotes, so none of the previously programmed remotes will work. You must reprogram all of the keyless remotes once you are in the programming mode.
You must complete each step within 4 seconds of the previous step to keep the system from exiting the programming mode. You must program remotes within 10 seconds of each other
1. Turn ignition switch to ON (II)
2. Within 4 seconds press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on one of the remotes.
(An unprogrammed remote can be used for this step.)
3. Within 4 seconds turn ignition switch to LOCK (0) position
4. Within 4 seconds turn the ignition switch to ON (II), Then OFF
5. Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 two more times using the same keyless remote used in step 2
6. Within 4 seconds press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on all other remotes you want to program. Make sure door locks cycle after you push each remote button to confirm system has accepted the remote.
9. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0) to exit programming mode.
10. Remove key wait 10 seconds and Test remote(s)
Use these instructions if you have the smart key system.
This vehicle is not on board programmable and requires a qualified professional to program smart key remote fobs.
1. Locate an automotive locksmith in your area using the phone number or website below.
2. If your vehicle is still mobile, it may save you money by driving to the locksmith instead of having them come to you.
3. The locksmith will then hook up specialized computer equipment to your vehicle in order to program the smart key remote fob.