How to Program a 2020 Cadillac CT5 Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
Each vehicle can have up to eight remote keys matched to it.
Programming with Recognized Remote Keys
A new key can be programmed to the vehicle when there are two recognized keys. To program, the vehicle must be in RUN and both the recognized and new remote keys must be with you.
1. Place the two recognized remote keys on the passenger seat.
2. Scroll to the DIC menu to "Remote Key Relearn" and select. The DIC displays READY FOR REMOTE #3, 4, 5, etc.
3. Place the new remote key into the rear cupholder.
4. Press ENGINE START/STOP. When the remote key is learned the DIC display will show that it is ready to program the next remote key.
5. Remove the remote key from the rear cupholder and press UNLOCK or LOCK on the remote key. To program additional remote keys, repeat Steps 4–5. When all additional remote keys are programmed, press and hold ENGINE START/STOP for approximately 12 seconds to exit programming mode.
Programming without Recognized Remote Keys
If two currently recognized remote keys are not available
1. Locate an automotive locksmith in your area using the phone number or website below.
2. If your vehicle is still mobile, it may save you money by driving to the locksmith instead of having them come to you.
3. The locksmith will then hook up specialized computer equipment to your vehicle in order to program the smart key remote fob.