How to Program a 2020 Lincoln Nautilus Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key
Step by Step How to Program Instructions:
Programming spare intelligent access key.
You must have two previously programmed
keys and the new unprogrammed key readily accessible.
1. Open center console lid.
2. With buttons facing up and the unlock button facing the front of your vehicle, place the first programmed key into the back up slot inside the center console.
3. Press ignition button.
4. Wait 5 seconds and then press the ignition button again.
5. Remove the key.
6. Within 10 seconds, place a second programmed key into the backup slot and press the ignition button.
7. Wait 5 seconds and then press the ignition switch again.
8. Remove the key.
9. Wait 5 seconds, then place the unprogrammed key into the backup slot and press the ignition switch.
10. Once complete, the information cluster displays a message confirming that you have programmed the key.
If programming was unsuccessful, wait 10 seconds and repeat the procedure.