How to Program a 2020 Lincoln Navigator Keyless Entry Remote Fob Smart Key
Step by Step How to Program Instructions:
1. Remove the key blade from the key remote fob.
2. Open the center console lid.
3. Insert the first programmed key in the backup slot.
4. Press the push button ignition switch.
5. Wait 5 seconds then press the push button ignition switch again.
6. Remove the intelligent access key.
7. Within 10 seconds, place a second programmed intelligent access key in the backup slot and press the push button ignition switch.
8. Wait 5 seconds and then press the push button ignition switch again.
9. Remove the intelligent access key.
10. Wait 5 seconds, then place the unprogrammed intelligent access key in the backup slot and press the push button ignition switch.
11. Once complete, the information cluster displays a message confirming the key has been programmed. The direction indicators flash and the horn sounds.
Programming is now complete. Check that the remote control functions operate and your vehicle starts with the new intelligent access key. If programming was unsuccessful, wait 10 seconds and repeat steps 1 thru 7.