How to Program a 2001 Pontiac Aztek Keyless Entry Remote Fob
Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
1. Close all doors.
2. Press and hold the Unlock button on door lock switch on drivers door. Hold until instructed to release.
3. Insert and remove key from ignition 2 times. Do Not turn ignition.
4. Insert key in ignition a third time and leave key in ignition. Do Not turn ignition.
5. Release door lock switch on drivers door panel. A Chime will sound 3 times indicating that you are in programming mode.
6. Press both the Lock and Unlock buttons on the remote up to 30 seconds. A chime will sound 2 times if remote has programmed successful.
7. Repeat step 6 if you are programming additional remotes.
8. Remove key from ignition to exit programming mode.
Can I Program an ignition key for this vehicle? ProgramAutoKeys.com